What is Adobe Sign?
Adobe Sign is an enterprise-class e-signature service that lets you replace paper and ink signature processes with fully automated electronic signature workflows.
With it, you can easily send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device.
Why Adobe Sign
You can now eliminate manual document processes and accelerate approvals with Adobe Sign, the trusted e-signature solution from the global leader in secure digital document solutions.
With Adobe Sign you can reduce the time it takes to onboard employees, sign nondisclosure agreements (NDAs), close sales deals, and more—from days to hours, or sometimes even minutes. Adobe Sign makes it easy for anyone in your organization to send documents for legal e-signatures with just a few clicks, and then track the status in real time.
And signing is just as simple. Recipients can sign on the dotted line from anywhere using a web browser or mobile device—no
account setup or software downloads required.
As Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, Adobe Sign is deeply integrated across Microsoft’s portfolio of applications.
Adobe e-signatures are legally binding and enforceable in almost every industrialized country in the world.
Plus Adobe Sign is now available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP), so you can manage all your licenses—including Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Creative Cloud—through one central admin console.
Adobe Sign Features
- Transform approval workflows and drive ROI—Digitize paper-based workflows and increase business efficiency by adding Adobe e-signatures to the Microsoft Office 365 applications your organization relies on.
- Speed up signing processes—Create and send forms, contracts, and agreements for signature in no time, from anywhere. And make it easy for everyone to fill and sign from any device.
- Track and manage in real time—Monitor which documents are out for signature, get notifications when documents are signed, send reminders, and archive approved documents with audit trails.
- Ensure brand consistency—Create documents and forms that match your corporate look and feel. Add your logo, tagline, font, and color palette to any document or form to ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Deliver documents in bulk—Send a personalized version of a single document or agreement to a large number of recipients with just a few clicks.
- Go beyond signing—Do more than just send documents for approval. Adobe Sign helps you automate form creation, collaboration, payments, and document delivery.
- Authenticate signers—Verify the identity of everyone in the signing process. Adobe Sign supports multifactor authentication as well as digital signatures with certificate-based digital IDs.
- Choose the trusted e-signature solution—Adobe Sign complies with the broadest range of legal requirements, the most demanding industry regulations, and the most stringent security standards around the world.