Adobe has just announced the release of Photoshop CC 20.0.4. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues and other bug fixes.
Here is a list of what has been fixed since the Photoshop CC 20.0.3 update that was released in February of this year (2019):
March 2019 (version 20.0.4) release:
- Photoshop crashes when trying to use Perspective Warp
- Select and Mask workspace freezes while making a selection or painting on an image while zoomed in
- Program error when pasting over a selection in the Timeline panel
- When working on a layer with the mask disabled, using Undo enables the mask
- Photoshop crashing frequently
- (Windows-only) Content-Aware Fill workspace freezes on releasing a pen stroke with Microsoft Surface Pen or Wacom pen
You can also find additional fixes that were made to previous updates here:
As a subscriber, you should have received an email from Adobe that announces this update and tells you how to go about updating to the latest version of Photoshop CC, but in the event that you missed it you can follow these easy steps:
To update Photoshop CC to 20.0.4, click “Update” in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop CC.
Note: If the update isn’t showing immediately for you, click the ellipses at the top-right of the CC desktop app, and choose “Check for App Updates”.
For step-by-step details that include images to walk you through the process, visit this link
Enjoy your new update and note that most of these fixes came about because users like yourself who experienced issues went to the Adobe forum and listed the issue they were having. So, if you experience issues as you use an Adobe Creative Cloud app, visit the forum and list your issue. Adobe takes these issues seriously and will ensure that your issue is fixed.
If you are a student and you have not taken advantage of our amazing Creative Cloud Student Discount yet, then click here to grab it now: Adobe Creative Cloud for Students