Creative Suite software has not been updated since April 2012, yet many Adobe users have still not made the move to Creative Cloud. With thousands of new features available and Creative Suite no longer being supported with various newer operating systems, there has never been a better time to make the move!
Learning Curve are offering all previous Adobe users of CS6 and prior a 5% discount when upgrading to Creative Cloud between the months of July and August! Simply use promo code “ENDOFLIFE” in our online shop to qualify.
Stop using old software
- Creative Cloud for Teams includes the world’s best apps and services, totally reimagined to work across all devices.
- New features and ongoing updates at no extra cost.
Create & Collaborate from anywhere, accelerating your work
- Take advantage of new and improved creative services that are now tightly integrated with the desktop and mobile apps.
- Capture inspiration and do production-quality work on the go with Adobe mobile apps.
- Collaborate more efficiently, share assets and libraries and maintain design consistency.
- Up to 100GB of cloud storage per user for file sharing.
Tap into a world-class creative marketplace to jump-start projects
- Access a library of font and graphics – plus 40 million Adobe Stock images – from right inside the app.
- Keep all your assets at your fingertips with Creative Cloud Libraries.
Get better support than ever before
- New 24/7 advances technical support helps resolve issues instantly.
- Video tutorials, brand new step-by-step project guides, and 1:1 consulting sessions to help users sharpen their creative skills.
New buying options make moving to subscription a no-brainer
- Pay up front for anywhere from 1-3 years (or lock in your price for up to three years with an annual payment).
- Enjoy volume discounting (from 10 seats) and linked affiliate membership.
Don’t let outdated tools get in the way of outstanding results! Here’s a quick look at some of the exciting new features in Creative Cloud.
Contact us today to find out more about your move to Creative Cloud!